Rent Space at The UC!
We have plenty of creative space for businesses and creative groups of all sizes including a theatre, meeting space and workshop or rehearsal rooms. There is no minimum group size, flexible rental times, and you can rent a room for as little as 1 hour. The UC is affordable and offers a reduced rate for arts groups and non-profits as well as multiple room discounts and more.
Have a project in mind? See why the Underground Collaborative is perfect for you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule a tour.
The Underground Collaborative strives to offer you a satisfying experience by providing an experienced staff in a positive and helpful atmosphere!
UC Creative Space for Rent
- Meeting or Presentations – Get away from the office in a creative and casual setting. Our small meeting room is ideal for groups up to 12, medium rooms are great for up to 40 people and our theatre can accommodate more than 100. Rooms have projection capabilities and can be arranged to suit your needs. Snacks and beverages, custom set up and other services can be provided for a small fee.
- Rehearsal, Audition or Workshop space – Great for your next class, play reading, meeting, practice and more. Each room is equipped with chairs, tables, cubes, coat racks, and lockers at no charge and can be arranged as needed during your visit.
- Arcade Theatre – A comfortable and unique space perfect for a performance, presentation or training sessions. The Arcade Theater comfortably sits 50-100 people and can be arranged in different ways to suit your needs to accommodate up to 120. Equipped with professional lighting, sound, and projection capabilities.
- Dance Studio – The Dance Studio offers an excellent practice and rehearsal space for you or your group and features full- length wall mirrors. This space will give you an opportunity to instruct a dance, yoga, or any alternative exercise activities. The floor is wood laminate with ¼ inch rubber of padding for a great dance space.
- Sound Recording – The UC’s very own recording studio, the Sound Lab, is run by the talented Gary Lawrence. Cut some beats-record a track-collaborate with other great artists! The recording studio will give you an opportunity to jump-start your music career with Sound Lab Studios! State of the art recording equipment with a talented sound engineer and rhythm specialist to help you create solid music!
The UC has an excellent Art Gallery, lounge with vending machines, lobby and box office, a bar featuring Wisconsin beer and cider, and a helpful and friendly staff. Dry Erase boards, pen and paper, and other meeting materials are available to customers upon request. We can also provide additional services like box office and ticketing, technical assistance, and marketing and promotion for a small fee.
Why The UC?
- Centrally located in Downtown, Milwaukee, The UC is walking distance from great restaurants and amenities.
- Plenty of parking in the Grand Ave garage and street parking is free after 6pm!
- Affordable and flexible to your schedule.
- Friendly and helpful staff so you can focus on being creative.
See why the Underground Collaborative is perfect for you. Contact us at email@example.com for more information or to schedule a tour.