One of the great features of The Underground Collaborative is all the incredible art in the Gallery! With the help of Kiva Zip and Roman Electric, The UC is upgrading the lighting in all the common areas. This will not only make the space brighter, but the art on the walls will really pop!
The lighting upgrade at The UC will affect all the activities that take place on a daily basis. Making all the rehearsals, dance classes, business meetings and live performances brighter and better!
Kiva Zip is an organization that focuses on Micro-Loans for small businesses, which means you can invest as little as $5 to support our project along with other members of the community. It’s easy and every little bit helps us reach our goal. Thanks for your support!
Here is the step by step:
1) Click the following link: https://zip.kiva.org/loans/13987/i/8wkx
(2) Select the amount you would like to lend in the panel on the right-hand side
(3) Click the orange “Lend Now” button
(4) Click the white “Register” button
(6) Click the orange “Register” button
(7) You should be redirected back to your checkout basket. Confirm the amount and click “Checkout”
(8) Choose to “Pay with your PayPal account” or “Pay with a debit or credit card”
(9) Fill out your payment information and click the orange “Pay” at the bottom of the page
Check out UC gallery curator Sue talk about our need for new lighting in the gallery.